IC2-KIT (pH + Calcium analyzer)
The Ion analyzer for Calcium & pH is supplied with a powerful Software analysis that displays measure ( and allows to identify it) and allows to customize your calibration up to 5 customized standards points, among other characteristics. Continuous monitoring is also available for short-term reaction or process studying.
Calcium ion sensor is a replacement module and can be exchanged for new calcium sensor or any other sensor tip available from our catalogue.
Take note the limited life expectance of ISE sensor, even they are stored on a shelf or installed in a probe. Different sensors differ in several months in the same conditions.
• 1x Dual Channel ION/ mV/ pH / CALCIUM METER for use with PC/Laptop. Ref. Imacimus 2 meter
• 1x Software for Windows (free download)
• 1x USB cable for data/power
• 1x Single ION PROBE. Holder for up 1 Mini ISE.
• 1x Mini Calcium Electrode
• 1x Reference electrode/pH
• 1x Calibration Standard 10 mg/L Calcium 100mL
• 1x Calibration Standard 100 mg/L Calcium 100mL
• 1x Calibration Standard 1000 mg/L Calcium 100mL
• 1x Buffers pH4 (50 ml)
• 1x Buffers pH7 (50 ml)
• 1x User manual
Your pH & calcium ion tool kit, it comes with all necessary items to start reading samples.
Employing the same operational principle as standard laboratory electrodes
- Potentiometry technique (ISE) is relatively inexpensive and easy to operate.
- Ion selective electrodes have a wide concentration measurement range.
|ISE range||0,4 to 4.000mg/L|
|ISE/pH resolution||0 to 14pH is 0,01 pH 0 to 1.0ppm is 0.1ppm 1 to 9999ppm is 1ppm|
|ISE accuracy||±4% or 8% * In absence of interfering ions, precision can be better than ±1mV can be obtained, that corresponds to the ±4% of the measurement. (For divalent ions, ±2mV; ±8%)|
|ISE repeatibility||±10% monovalent ±20%.divalent ** Repeatability in measurement of a standard solution after calibration|
|ISE /pH calibration||2 to 5 points. Totally customizable calibration standards.|
|Power supply||USB – 5V -0.5A|
|Temperature range||4- 50 ºC|
|Interface||Imacimus Software application for Windows|
|Connectivity||Mini USB female connector type AB |
|Method||Electrochemical / ISE|