Precise pH Calibration with Certified Buffer Solutions and Substances
Maintaining accurate pH measurements is essential in various industries, including pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, and water treatment. The key to achieving precise pH measurements is proper calibration, which requires high-quality buffer solutions and substances.
At NT Sensors, we offer a wide range of pH calibration buffers designed to meet your individual needs. Our buffer solutions are certified reference materials that comply with ISO Guide 34 standards and are qualified in our DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
This means you can trust that our buffer solutions are of the highest quality and accuracy. Our buffer solutions are available in different pH values, ranging from pH 1.68 to pH 12.45, and are packaged in convenient sizes for your specific requirements. We also offer buffer substances such as potassium hydrogen phthalate and sodium hydrogen carbonate for more specific calibration needs.
- PH7-250 Calibration buffer for pH 7.01 (1 x 250ml)
- PH4-250 Calibration buffer for pH 4.00(1 x 250ml)
- PH9-250 Calibration buffer for pH 9.2 (1 x 250ml)
- PH7-500 Calibration buffer for pH 7.01 (1 x 500ml)
- PH4-500 Calibration buffer for pH 4.00(1 x 500ml)