NT Sensors manufactures and puts at your disposal high quality, reliable, fast and affordable potassium selective electrodes based on the latest nanotechnology innovative research.
Above all, potassium ISE is an important electrlolyte and is present in most food. As an essential element to plant growth, it’s one of the ions used in fertilizer along with nitrogen and phosphate (known as npk because of its chemical symbols).
Therefore, potassium sensor are used to measure concentrations and activities of potassium ions in aqueous solutions and it’s used in analyzing. For example:
- Juice and milk
- Sewage water
- Clinical or pharmaceutical analysis such as blood, saliva or serum
Range (concentration): 0,3 to 39.000 mg/L
Reproducibility (precision): ±10% of full scale (calibrated 10 to 1000 mg/L)
Interfering ions: NH4+, Li+, Na+, Ca2+
pH range: 1 to 9 (no pH compensation)
Temperature range: 4 – 40°C (no temperature compensation)
Electrode slope: 54 ±5 mV
Electrode resistance: 1–4 MΩ
Immersion minimum: 2 mm
Body diameter: see different sensors
Where is Potassium measurement required so far?
The Potassium ISE can be used to take readings in the field, at lakes or streams.
Potassium is an important electrolyte and is part of many foods. As an essential element for plant growth, it is one of the essential constituents in fertilisers along with nitrogen and phosphate.
Also, the potassium meter is used for a wide variety of analyses and measurements. The following are some of its utilities and uses:
– Food quality control, soil testing and plant sap analysis (to evaluate fertilisation efficiency and crop nutrition), health monitoring.
– Soil analysis (assessment of nutrient concentration in soil).
– Plant sap analysis (to assess fertilisation efficiency and crop nutrition).
– Food analysis (dairy products, fish, meat, vegetables…).
– Saliva analysis.