Cookies Policy for the website www.ntsensors.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit our website. These cookies help us improve the performance and functionality of our website and personalize your experience. Cookies may also be used by third parties we collaborate with to provide additional services on our website.
Types of cookies we use:
1. Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of our website and allow you to navigate and use its features. Without these cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our website or use some of its functions.
2. Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as the pages they visit most frequently and whether they receive error messages. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about visitors. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is used solely to improve the functioning of our website.
3. Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide more personalized and enhanced features. For example, these cookies may remember your username, language preferences, or region.
4. Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to display relevant ads to you based on your interests. They may also be used to limit the frequency with which you see an ad and help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
You can control and manage cookies in your browser. Most browsers allow you to reject or accept all cookies, as well as delete existing cookies on your device. Please note that if you disable or delete cookies, some parts of our website may not function properly, or you may not be able to access certain features.
For more information on how to manage cookies in your browser, you can refer to the help or support section of your specific browser.
Changes to the Cookies Policy:
We reserve the right to update and modify this Cookies Policy at any time. Any changes to this Cookies Policy will be effective when posted on our website. We recommend that you periodically review this page to obtain the most current version of our Cookies Policy.
If you have any questions about our Cookies Policy, please contact us through the communication channels provided on our website.
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with current regulations, NT Sensors informs them that their data is integrated into a file containing data from customers and distributors and in order to be able to keep them informed of our news and offers. You can exercise the rights recognized in the current data protection regulations by contacting us at info(dot)ntsensors.com or at NT Sensors, C / Jaume I, nº 23 43764 El Catllar.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
• NT SENSORS SL,
• C / Jaume I, nº 23
• 43764 El Catllar
• NIF B43968627
• The purpose of the treatment is the management of clients and distributors in order to continue in contact and send communications or offers of interest.
• The legal basis that protects the data is the free consent of the person, which can be revoked at all times. The data will be preserved for as long as this consent lasts.
• The data categories available to the interested party are: Name, surname, company, email, telephone, postal address, account number.
• The data will only be accessible / destined to the people and / or departments of the company that require it to carry out the functions of their workplace.
• The categories of people interested are any person who has a link with the company and who through his consent wishes to continue receiving communications about the activity of the company.
• Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties.
• Everyone has the right to ask the person in charge of the treatment to access their data, their rectification or abolition, or the limitation of their treatment, and to oppose the treatment, as well as the right to the portability of the your data.
• You can exercise the rights recognized in the current data protection regulations by contacting info(dot)ntsensors.com or at NT Sensors c / Jaume I, from Catllar, Tarragona.
• The interested party can file a complaint with the control authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency.