IC2-KIT (pH + Potassium analyzer)
The Ion selective electrode analyzer for Potassium & pH is supplied with a powerful Software analysis that displays measure ( and allows to identify it, data and time, GLP), also you are able to customize your calibration up to 5 customized standards points, among other characteristics. Continuous monitoring is also available for short-term reaction or process studying.
Potassium ion sensor is a replacement module and can be exchanged for new Potassium sensor or any other sensor tip available from our catalogue.
Take note the limited life expectance of ISE sensor, even they are stored on a shelf or installed in a probe. Do not ask for sensor replacement tips for potassium more than 9 month prior to use. Different sensors differ in several months in the same conditions.
• 1x Dual Channel ION/ mV/ pH / POTASSIUM METER for use with PC/Laptop. Ref. Imacimus 2 meter
• 1x Software for Windows (free download)
• 1x USB cable for data/power
• 1x Single ION PROBE. Holder for up 1 Mini ISE.
• 1x Mini Potassium Electrode
• 1x Reference electrode/pH
• 1x Calibration Standard 10 mg/L Potassium 100mL
• 1x Calibration Standard 100 mg/L Potassium 100mL
• 1x Calibration Standard 1000 mg/L Potassium 100mL
• 1x Buffers pH4 (50 ml)
• 1x Buffers pH7 (50 ml)
• 1x User manual
Your pH & potassium ion tool kit, it comes with all necessary items to start reading samples.
Employing the same operational principle as standard laboratory electrodes
- Potentiometry technique (ISE) is relatively inexpensive and easy to operate.
- Ion selective electrodes have a wide concentration measurement range.
|ISE range||0,4 to 40.000mg/L|
|ISE/pH resolution||0 to 14pH is 0,01 pH 0 to 1.0ppm is 0.1ppm 1 to 9999ppm is 1ppm|
|ISE accuracy||±4% * In absence of interfering ions, precision can be better than ±1mV can be obtained, that corresponds to the ±4% of the measurement. |
|ISE repeatibility||±10% monovalent ±20%.divalent ** Repeatability in measurement of a standard solution after calibration|
|ISE /pH calibration||2 to 5 points. Totally customizable calibration standards.|
|Power supply||USB – 5V -0.5A|
|Temperature range||4- 50 ºC|
|Interface||Imacimus Software application for Windows|
|Connectivity||Mini USB female connector type AB |
|Method||Electrochemical / ISE|
• Input/Measure channels: 2 Channels
• Measurement range from -2500 mV to 2500 mV.
• Input impedance of 1e12 Ohms.
• Resolution of 0.1 mV.
• Working temperature: from 0º C to 70º C.
• Dimensions 155 x 90 x 35 mm.
• Weight 240 g.
• ABS enclosure
• Multipin connector (for Multi Ion probe input) / or USB connector
• BNC Connector (for Combination pH electrodes)
• Mini USB female connector type AB (for power supplying/communication to PC).
Software System requeriments
• Windows XP, Windows Vista, 7/8/10 or higher.
• Net Framework 4 o later (official link).
• IMA CIMUS Software (download from the NT Sensors site).
• Available USB port.
• Mouse and keyboard are required.
• The instrument is powered directly from the USB port connected to the PC, so it does not require any additional power supply.