IC2-KIT (pH + Sodium analyzer)
The Ion analyzer for Sodium & pH is supplied with a comprehensive Software Wizard analysis that offers a rapid and accurate measure (including Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)) and allows to customize your calibration up to 5 customized standards points, among other characteristics. Continuous monitoring is also available for short-term reaction or process studying.
Sodium ion sensor is a half-cell replacement module made up of PVC and can be exchanged for new Sodium sensor when exhausted or any other sensor tip available from our catalogue. Thus reducing environmental impact on waste generation. Just small tip sensors, that are replaced very easy by the user, in less than 1 second.
Take note the limited life expectance of ISE sensor, even they are stored on a shelf or installed in a probe. Different sensors differ in several months in the same conditions.
Need more info about sodium ion-selective electrode? Click here
• 1x Dual Channel ION/ mV/ pH / SODIUM METER for use with PC/Laptop. Ref. Imacimus 2 meter
• 1x Software for Windows (free download)
• 1x USB cable for data/power
• 1x Single ION PROBE. Holder for up 1 Mini ISE.
• 1x Mini Sodium Electrode
• 1x Reference electrode/pH
• 1x Calibration Standard 10 mg/L Sodium 100mL
• 1x Calibration Standard 100 mg/L Sodium 100mL
• 1x Calibration Standard 1000 mg/L Sodium 100mL
• 1x Buffers pH4 (50 ml)
• 1x Buffers pH7 (50 ml)
• 1x User manual
Your pH & Sodium ion tool kit, it comes with all necessary items to start reading samples.
Employing the same operational principle as standard laboratory electrodes
- Potentiometry technique (ISE) is relatively inexpensive and easy to operate.
- Ion selective electrodes have a wide concentration measurement range.
|ISE range||2,3 to 23.000mg/L|
|ISE/pH resolution||0 to 14pH is 0,01 pH 0 to 1.0ppm is 0.1ppm 1 to 9999ppm is 1ppm|
|ISE accuracy||±4% * In absence of interfering ions, precision can be better than ±1mV can be obtained, that corresponds to the ±4% of the measurement. (For divalent ions, ±2mV; ±8%)|
|ISE repeatibility||±10% monovalent ** Repeatability in measurement of a standard solution after calibration|
|ISE /pH calibration||2 to 5 points. Totally customizable calibration standards.|
|Power supply||USB – 5V -0.5A|
|Temperature range||4- 50 ºC|
|Interface||Imacimus Software application for Windows|
|Connectivity||Mini USB female connector type AB |
|Method||Electrochemical / ISE|